Wednesday, March 18, 2009

march madness

here we are...march is upon us and it is my favorite time of the year...for one reason. The NCAA basketball tournament. its a time when suddenly everyone is a big fan of college hoops, but i'm ok with that. as long as people are actually talking about college hoops then i'm cool.

this year is the first year of our new annual trip to see 1st and 2nd rounds games of the tournament. me and 3 buddies are driving...yes driving...to minnesapolis to see 6 games. i cant wait. although a part of me would like to be at my home sitting on my couch watching all the action. but you know what? this is the tournament man, and i cant wait to be a part of it live.

we are seeing:

north dakota state vs kansas
dayton vs west virginia
usc vs boston college
robert morris vs michigan state

i have kansas, west virginia, usc and michigan state all advancing...

PS. i also started a new NHL 09 franchise with the Toronto Maple Leafs and my record is 8-10-2

No comments: